Dear Friends and Clients,
Boulevard Veterinary would like to wish you and your family (furry and otherwise) Happy Holidays! We also want to thank you for your business and patronage over the past year. Here are a few highlights for BLVD in 2016:
- We added 4 full time staff members: Dr. Julie Geisler (veterinarian), Jamie Pelon (Vet Tech), Marina Letica (Client Care), and Meghan Watson (Client Care), growing our total full time staff to 10. Each of these hires has been invaluable in their insights and work ethic.
- Dr. Geisler introduced chiropractic care as a new service offered at BLVD Vet.
- We now provide medical care for nearly 3,000 cats and dogs in the Logan Square area! 61% of our patients are dogs and 39% are cats.
- In October BLVD Vet was honored to win the 2016 Logan Squarist “Best Business for Pets” Award. Hats off to the other great pet-related businesses in Logan Square.
- In partnership with ALIVE Rescue, Bialy's Wellness Foundation and One Tail at a Time, BLVD Vet provided discounted medical care to over 60 rescued dogs including spays, neuters and dental procedures.
Thank you so much for your continued support of locally owned businesses—the diversity of our business community is one of the attributes that makes Logan Square such a great place to live.
As always, we deeply appreciate any online reviews that our clients leave for us on our Yelp or Google pages. It’s a vital way to compete against bigger competitors in today’s digital world.
Be safe and merry,
Dr. Dylan and the BLVD Team